NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THE PURCHASE OF ANY GOOD(S) OR SERVICE(S) WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES (the “Sweepstakes”) IS SUBJECT TO FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL REGULATIONS AND LAWS AND VOID WHEREVER PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED. THESE OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES (“Rules”) ARE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BY AND BETWEEN YOU AND SPONSOR (AS DEFINED BELOW) AND GOVERN YOUR ENTRY AND PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- SPONSOR. This Sweepstakes is Sponsored by Club Exploria, LLC. (“Sponsor”). Sponsor may be contacted at 25 Town Center Boulevard, Suite C, Clermont, Florida 34714. Reference to third parties in connection with the Prize and/or third-party services are for reference and identification purposes only and not intended to suggest endorsement, Sponsorship or affiliation with Sponsor or the Sweepstakes.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes begins on January 1, 2024 at 9:00 a.m. EST and ends on May 8, 2024 at 5:00 p.m. EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All Entries (as defined in Section 4 below) must be received during the Sweepstakes Period. The Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for all Entries into the Sweepstakes. For purposes of these Rules, all times and days are Eastern Standard Time.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the Fifty (50) United States of America, including the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Canada, excluding the Province of Quebec, who are at least 28 years of age or older as of the beginning of the Sweepstakes Period. Each person submitting an Entry in this Sweepstakes is an “Entrant”. Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes each Entrant’s full and unconditional representation of their age, as well as acceptance of these Rules and consent to be contacted by Sponsor or its affiliates by email or telephone. Employees of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and all advertising agencies, printers, promotional agencies, and families of each involved in this Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate or win.
- HOW TO ENTER. Entrant will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period by 1) booking travel on a three day/ two-night owner getaway vacation package at Summer Bay Orlando, Grand Seas Resort in Daytona Beach, Florida, or Pocono Mountain Villas during the Sweepstakes Period of January 1, 2024 through May 8, 2024 or (2) by booking a stay during the Sweepstakes Period utilizing Exploria Points (“EXPOs”) or Weeks at any Exploria Resorts location. All travel must be completed by May 8, 2024 or (3) by becoming a Club Exploria Member Beneficiary during the Sweepstakes Period or (4) by mailing a 3″x5″ card containing the following information: your name and address including city, state and ZIP code, owner number, home telephone number, business telephone number and email address through the U.S. Mail to “Club Exploria 10th Anniversary Celebration”, 25 Town Center Boulevard. Suite C, Clermont, Florida 34741. Only one (1) Entry per person and per email account will be eligible. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, mutilated, undelivered, or misdirected Entry information. Upon submission, all Entries (subject to your rights in your personal information) shall become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- WARRANTIES AND CONSENTS. By completing and submitting an Entry, Entrant: (a) represents and warrants that (i) Entrant has read, and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules, (ii) based on the Official Rules, Entrant is eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes, (iii) all of the information provided as part of Entrant’s Entry is accurate, does not violate any third party’s legal rights (including without limitation rights of privacy and publicity), and otherwise does not violate applicable law; and (b) consents to the use of Entrant’s name and/or likeness by Sponsor for promotional purposes (whether online, in print or through any other media now known or hereafter developed), without additional compensation or authorization unless prohibited by law.
- ODDS. The odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depends on the total number of eligible Entries received.
- PRIZE DETAILS. One (1) Entrant will receive the cash Prize of ten thousand U.S. dollars (USD $10,000.00) along with the following vacation package certificates (the “Prize”) consisting of the following:
(a) a Club Exploria Vacation Certificate for a seven (7) night stay in a two-bedroom unit at Summer Bay Orlando, Grand Seas Resort in Daytona Beach, Florida or Pocono Mountain Villas (retail value up to $3,099 depending on travel dates and resort destination selected). Blackout dates include May 26-31, 2024, July 1-5, 2024, August 20-27, 2024, October 8-15, 2024, November 19-26, 2024 and December 17-31, 2024.
(b) RCI Exchange Vacation Certificate valid for seven (7) nights of accommodation at an RCI affiliated resort. Holidays and highly demanded times will have limited availability. Certificate is eligible for travel on or by (one year from issue) estimated retail value is $1499.
(c) Exploria Marketplace Cruise Certificate (retail value up to $1,000 depending on travel dates and destination selected) valid for two (2) adults for seven (7) nights in an inside cabin. The Winner will be able to select the itinerary and the cruise line. Certificate is fulfilled by Arrivia, Inc. The cruise lines, itineraries and sail dates offered under this Certificate are at Arrivia’s sole discretion, are subject to availability and blackout dates may apply. Winner is responsible for government fees, taxes, port expenses, gratuities, airfare, transportation, and all other charges associated with the cruise.
All costs and expenses not expressly stated in the vacation package certificates described above are excluded and solely the responsibility of the Winner or their guest, including but not limited to travel insurance, transportation, ground transfers, parking, entertainment, meals, beverages, tips and gratuities, and security deposits.
The approximate retail value of the Prize award is $15,598.
Prize is non-transferable, with no cash redemptions for the Vacation Certificates, or substitutions except at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All Prize details not specified in the Rules will be listed in the Vacation Certificates. Prize details and availability are subject to change and Prize provider’s rules and restrictions, and in the event, Sponsor is unable to provide the Winner with their Prize, the Sponsor may elect to provide Winner an alternate Prize of comparable or great value.
The winner will be required to provide a major credit card upon check-in when staying at an Exploria Resort. Any damage to the room, and/or any other venue related to the Prize, attributed to the Winner and/or their guest will be the responsibility of the Winner. Winner’s guest must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdictions of residence, unless accompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian and guest or their legal guardian must agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions set forth in these Rules. If necessary, Winner and guest are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for travel. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply.
SPONSOR, ITS PARENT, RELATED, AFFILIATED AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES AND ASSIGNS ARE HEREBY RELEASED AND DISCHARGED FROM ANY AND ALL LEGAL CLAIMS, LOSSES, EXPENSES, LIABILITIES, INJURIES, DEMANDS, DAMAGES, ACTIONS, AND/OR CAUSES OF ACTION THAT ARISE OUT OF AND/OR ARE IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE PRIZE, THE RECEIPT, USE AND/OR ENJOYMENT OF THE PRIZE AND/OR THE SWEEPSTAKES. All benefits and payments are personal to the Winner and are not redeemable for cash and are neither assignable nor transferable.
- WINNER SELECTION. There will be one (1) Winner selected for this Sweepstakes. The potential Winner will be selected through a random drawing on or about May 16, 2024 from among all eligible Entries received by the Sponsor in accordance with these Official Rules.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION. The Winner will be announced on May 24, 2024. Winner will be notified by the phone number and/or email currently on file with the Sponsor. If Winner does not respond to any such notification within three (3) days of the date of issuance, a disqualification will result, the Prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate Winner may be chosen from among all remaining eligible Entries. If the Prize is unclaimed by the third potential Winner, it will remain unawarded. Additionally, the Winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit and Release Form (where legal and applicable) in accordance with Section 11 below. If an Entry of a Canadian resident is selected as a potential Winner, each such Entrant must also correctly answer within a five (5) minute time period a mathematical skill-testing question without the benefit of any calculating devices before any Prize will be awarded.
- AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY. Winner will be required to execute and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (the “Affidavit”) (where permitted and applicable) within ten (10) business days of notification. By completing, signing and returning the Affidavit, each Winner (i) releases and forever discharges Sponsor, its direct and indirect parents and affiliates and subsidiaries, and their respective advertising and promotional agencies from all claims, demands, damages, actions and causes of action arising out of participation in this Sweepstakes or to arise by use of any Prize, (ii) confirms compliance with these Rules, and (iii) gives permission to Sponsor, at its option, to publish or otherwise use such Winner’s name, address, photograph, voice and comments, without compensation, in any publicity carried out by Sponsor or its respective advertising agencies, except where prohibited by law.
- AWARDING OF PRIZES. The Prize is nontransferable, non-assignable, non-negotiable, and not redeemable for credit. The Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize is awarded “AS IS” with no warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, made by Sponsor or for which Sponsor shall be liable, including, without limitation, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. No substitution may be made, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right (but has no obligation) to substitute the Prize (or a component thereof) with another Prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value if a Prize is not available for any reason as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Each Winner is solely and fully responsible for any and all costs, fees, taxes, assessments and expenses associated with Prize award, redemption, receipt and use, including, without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes on the Prize. The Prize will be awarded only upon successful verification that all Sweepstakes requirements have been met, including, eligibility, age and other claims of/information provided by the potential Winner. Unused components of a Prize shall be forfeited. The Winner must take delivery of the applicable Prize within thirty (30) days of notice of availability from Sponsor or the supplier of such Prize, at a time and place specified by Sponsor or the supplier of such Prize. The Winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning a Prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem the Prize, if any.
- TAXES. The value of the Prize will be taxable to the Winner as income. All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and/or use of the Prize not specifically provided for in these Rules are solely the responsibility of the Winner. The Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. If the Winner is a resident of the United States, such Winner will have income reported to them on IRS Form 1099, as required under IRS rules and a copy of said form will be sent to the IRS and such Winner shall be required to provide Sponsor with valid identification and a signed Form W-9 with a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any Prize will be awarded. Each Entrant must contact his/her own tax advisor for any questions concerning taxes.
- PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the Winner’s consent to Sponsor’s (and its designees’, successors and assigns’) use of such Winner’s name, biography, likeness, voice, photographs, video, opinions, statements, hometown, state and country for promotional purposes in any manner or media (including, without limitation, online), worldwide, in perpetuity, and without further payment, consideration, notice, review or consent.
- INDEMNIFICATION. By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to forever release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Sponsor’s direct and indirect parent companies, managing agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their related parties, and each of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents of each (collectively, the “Released Parties”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR DOWNLOADING OR ACCESSING OF ENTRY MATERIALS, OR THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION OR USE/MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED HEREIN, ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY PARTIES OTHER THAN THE SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH A PRIZE AWARDED, OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DAMAGE TO, LOSS OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, DEFAMATION OR PORTRAYAL IN A FALSE LIGHT). Each Entrant further covenants not to sue Sponsor or any of the other Released Parties and hereby acknowledge that neither Sponsor nor any Released Party has made or is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Sweepstakes or any Prize.
16, GOVERNING LAW: The terms of this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, construed under, interpreted, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without regard to conflicts of law’s provisions thereof. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in Florida. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Florida and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Florida. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorney’s fees) associated with participation in this Sweepstakes and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in the Internet, phone lines, or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries; (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from an Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize; or (6) undeliverable emails. If for any reason an Entrant’s Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another Entry in the Sweepstakes at the discretion of the Sponsor.
- TERMINATION; MODIFICATION. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as a result of lack of feasibility of the Sweepstakes, compromised integrity of the Sweepstakes, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, or any other causes beyond Sponsor’s control, Sponsor may, within its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes. If Sponsor elects to abbreviate the Sweepstakes as a result of such an event, Sponsor may award the Prizes from among all valid and eligible Entries received up to the time of such event. In no event will more Prizes be awarded than stated in these Rules.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, may be disqualified and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- PROOF OF ENTRY. Each potential Winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Entry. Proof of submitting Entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
- WINNER’ LIST. For a list of the Winner’s name (available after the Sweepstakes ends) and/or a copy of these Rules, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Sponsor at the address listed above within thirty (30) days after the Sweepstakes ends.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. This offer is not directed to residents in any state in which a registration of the timeshare plan is required but in which registration requirements have not yet been met.
THIS ADVERTISING MATERIAL IS BEING USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF SOLICITING SALES OF A VACATION OWNERSHIP PLAN.
THE COMPLETE OFFERING TERMS ARE CONTAINED IN A PUBLIC OFFERING PLAN AVAILABILE FROM THE SPONSOR.
©RCI, LLC. RCI and related marks are registered trademarks and/or service marks in the United States and internationally. All rights Reserved.
©Arrivia. All Rights Reserved.
All rights reserved.